Automation and Messtechnik in Albstadt-Ebingen
• 1970 Foundation of precursor company Ingenieurbüro Retter through Gerhard Retter
• 1983 Entrance of Bernhard Schuhmacher (present CEO)
• 1998 Change of corporate form to present company Retter Automation und Messtechnik GmbH
• 2005 Company relocation to new business premises at Unter dem Malesfelsen 44
• 2006 Gerhard Retter retires from the company and Bernhard Schuhmacher becomes exclusive CEO
Consent in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): (DSGVO):
I hereby agree that Retter GmbH may use my data for the purpose I have requested. This includes the storage of my input for the purpose of sending information and / or to contact me. Retter GmbH assures that my data will not be passed on to third parties. At the same time Retter GmbH assures to use my personal data only for the purpose I have approved. I am aware that I can object to the use of my data or have it deleted at any time.
If the transmission of my data via the contact form seems too insecure to me, I can alternatively send it by fax or letter (see contact details).
By submitting this form, I agree to this.